Join our Junior Board – Service that comes from the heart
The Virginia Home Junior Board is an energetic group of go-getters! This hands-on volunteer group augments the work of staff in an overall effort to help each resident live life to the fullest. Through special events, projects and outings, they offer fun and friendship to the residents, support to the staff, and act as ambassadors for The Home in the community.
- Tour of The Virginia Home
- Attending monthly meetings on the second Wednesday of the month (either in person or via zoom)
- Service on at least one committee (sunshine committee, membership committee, volunteer committee, birthday committee, or event committees)
- Volunteer a minimum of six hours per year
- Attend two TVH signature events (i.e. Annual Walk ‘n Roll 5k, Boo House, Biennial Ball, Christmas Eve Open House, Fall Fest)
- Annual dues – $50
MEET THE JUNIOR BOARD!
Betsy Rader, Vice President
Elizabeth “Happy” Anderson, Treasurer
Erin White, Recording Secretary
Johnna Woods, Corresponding Secretary
Christian “Chris” Brown
Stephanie Uzel Hill
Mrs. Richard D. Adams and Mrs. Charles A. Hartz, Jr.
We hope you’ll join us – apply here: JOIN THE JUNIOR BOARD!